Cookies are one of the sweets that have been passed down for generations. It is enjoyed by many people around the world and is a staple for many places that serve deserts. There are many recipes around the world and each has a different flavorful taste.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 package of choclate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed or mix with spoon until well blended. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 1 to 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.